Wednesday, August 30, 2017

4 Niece's, 2 Nephew's *Christmas Series*

The plans.  Most of us have them, nieces, daughters, friends kids, someone you have to shop for that is a girl.  Here I have compiled my list, my to do list, my hack.  My hopefuls, my...cheat list, making it easy for me to check something off that I am going to get my 4 nieces!  I seriously hope this helps you, if it doesn't, it was so much fun to make!  Here we goo!



#1 Peppa Pig Peppa's School Playset
#2 Lori Horse - Spotted Gray Appaloosa - Target
#3 LEGO DUPLO Disney Junior Sofia The First Magical Carriage
#4 Li'l Woodzeez Medium Playset - Bakery - Target
#5 Peppa Pig Magnetic Wood Dress Up Box

These are some ideas that I have for Ally & Milah, number 4 does come with very small pieces which not ALL 3 year olds may be okay with.  Ally is not one to put things in her mouth, and has already been playing with small toys. At the same time, I do not think I would choose this for Milah, as I do not know how well she does with small pieces.  As always, do your research!  The worse that is going to happen to that specific toy, TONS of lost pieces.  I really want to get some for Gooby as well, the Li'l Woodzeez line from Target is amazing to me.  Such a great alternative if you do not want to spend as much as Calico Critters cost.  With the same disadvantage to losing a ton of small pieces.  

#1 Our Generation Deluxe Doll - Shannon - Target
#2 Our Generation Polka Dot Camping Set - Target
#3 The Ramona Collection Vol. 1 *4 Book Set*
#4 Mr Sketch Scented Markers
#5 Lush Bath Bombs
#6 Soda Can Flavored Lip Balms - Set of 5

When brainstorming this list, it was very hard to maintain a 6 item collection of ideas.  I could seriously keep going.  Especially since I don't have girls, and the older they get, to me, they become so much more enjoyable to shop for.  I have planned on getting her an "American Girl Doll" knock off for quite sometime. Yet, she is NOT, by no means responsible enough with her toys, let alone dolls, for me to dump money into an official AG doll.  So this line, specifically at Target has been, in my eyes, the best dupe.  The prices are great, and they have tons of accessories and play sets.  Everything you would honestly want for an entry level doll set.  I picked out the doll Shannon, which most looks like my niece Aubrey.  Of course, they have a ton of different looking girls, if you too would choose to get a mini look alike.  Being 7, you're more able to read chapter books.  I am a HUGE believer in kids needing to read, and actually enjoy it.  I know Ramona is a fun read, and will motivate her to keep going, and finding other reads that she would also enjoy.  Get off that iPad and read a book!  Man...if I had an iPad growing up, I am pretty sure I would have missed tons of fond memories of things all 90's kids hold dearly.  
We all know 90's kids go hard with the nostalgia.  


#1 Galaxy Mini Locker - Justice
#2 Sport Duffle - PINK - Color : Palm Print
#3 Bed Head Rock N' Roller Curling Wand
#4 Celestial String Lights - Justice
#5 Holographic Tech Wallet - Claire's
#6 Funky Tie Die Earphones - Claire's

So, obviously, I too would want the duffle bag.  If your 11 year old is in a sport this will be great for her!  My initial thought, when I was thinking of what to get Kyleigh was that this is around the age where you tend to always want to go to a friends house to sleep over.  This should fulfill all her needs in what she wants to take.  Considering girls can seriously fill that up, go to a friends house for a night, and probably STILL forget something.  Everyone, not just girls, need a pair of ear buds when you live with 5 other people.  Peace people, peace.  The locker, reminded me and my husband of something that we used to have as kids.  You were always on the look for something to stash things in from siblings.

So these are my ideas!  I am sure, if you need to find a gift for a girl, you can choose anyone of these close to the age range that I have them in.  I really hope this helps someone else, I definitely wanted to do this post for myself as well.  Trying to plan early this year since the clan of nieces and nephews is growing, growing fast.  With them, and two boys of my own, starting early is mandatory and picking little things up here and there when I can so it's not such a huge hit during the holidays.

Plan ahead dearies, you won't regret it!

Coming soon, a collection of my ideas for my nephews!
As well as afghan hell, I mean...
Some cool afghans I am trying to also add into the gifts!

Trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment