Thursday, August 31, 2017

4 Niece's, 2 Nephew's *Christmas Series*

We are continued...

This was, for me, a much harder collection of ideas to put together.  Why are girls so much easier!  They have more clothes, more options for toys, more options in GENERAL.  Then you get to the boys, and the older they get, the less that satisfies them.  All around kids, boys, men...husbands.  All the same.  I pulled through though, kept scouring the net for ideas, and here is what I came up with!

Seriously, seriously, hope you are able to solve this gift buying ordeal for boys, seriously.


#1. Destiny 2 - Video Game - ANY video game really
#2 Loot Crate
#3 Watch
#4 Nike Duffle Bag
#5 Nautica Voyage Cologne
#6 iHome Color Changing Dual Alarm FM Clock

Lets all make sure that we remember, boys are freaking hard to shop for.
I haven't met a boy that has yet to say they do not care for video games.  This is your key, your 100% access to a great gift.  Do your research though, some games may not be appropriate for that boy in your life.  Check ratings too, don't just look at cool covers, they tend to get you buying a lame game.  Then you have Loot Crate which is a monthly subscription to a box of epic things that the company picks out.  You don't know what they are going to receive, but the best part of this is they get to open it and receive trending items that maybe you wouldn't be able to think of.  You can also, only purchase one month.  Huge benefit.

#1 Roblox - iPad - Android - PC - Apple
#2 The Gameknight999 Box Set
#3 Nintendo 2DS
#4 Bushnell PermaFocus 17 1043 10x42 Binoculars $39.79 Almost 5 star review, sold at Home Depot
#5 Laser Pegs Spider 6-in-1 Building Set
#6 Snack Crate

ROBLOX.  If you have an iPad, or even just a computer.  *did I say, JUST a computer, sigh* As I reminisce of a time where if you JUST had the computer, man, you had something special.  Anyways, this is a very popular game amongst this age, and even younger.  Boys and girls enjoy it like crazy.  It's all over YouTube with game plays and reviews.  It's a MMO style game?  I think that's correct to say, with different "games" you can play with in.  Best thing, it's free.  To make it even better though, get them some RoBux to start out with.  Another Crate is on the list, except for this one is Snack Crate.  Receive different snacks from around the WORLD.  How cool is that?  Perfect gift for that gaming garbage disposal boy you know, or have!

So, there you have it, my round up of gifts for these ages, and roundabout of these ages.  I will, once again be referring to this for my own gift picking when the time comes for me to cry a river and spend, spend, and spend.  

Eventually I will get around to my two boys, which, is going to be considerably harder.  My 2 year old, not picky at all, he'll love just about everything I get him.  Hell, he would probably dig me just getting him a Snack Crate too.  He wouldn't understand or appreciate that it's delivered to you, but he is an snack eating machine.  As for my 6 year old, Gooby, he is on picky mother-.  You get what I mean.  He always has been too, was never one for toy play, he is a GEEK.  Straight up electronic NERD gear lover.  If you have one like this too, you know it is both expensive and you have to make your decisions VERY carefully.  You also read reviews on certain purchases as if you were counting calories.  Making sure to not miss a thing, and that it will be a smart purchase that won't bite you in the ass later as a waste of money.

I hope this helps, and may the Christmas series continue!









No comments:

Post a Comment